Saturday 16 August 2014

The Power Of The Pamper Evening

The Power of the Pamper Evening



When you are having one of those days that you just can not shake. Trust me we all have them. A bad day, a bad week. Something's just make you feel a little blue, that stick around and drive you crazy. 

There. That would be my absolute necessary time for a pamper evening! 

First things first take off the days grime, take off the make up! I'm currently using the Body Shop Chamomile Cleansing Oil. A nice hot flannel and get all that day old make up off your face, best feeling ever. 

Pop a hair mask on, if I'm washing my hair I'll apply my hair mask to dry hair and let it do it's thing then ...

Draw a bath, a nice hot bath. I like to watch netflix on my iPad or YouTube videos an just zone out for a little while surrounded by the bubbles. I'll have normally chosen some lush goodies to make the bath super duper lovely. 

Once soaked and normally after a little snooze I'll rinse off. Pummis my tootsies, nothing better than soft feet. And pop on a body butter, one that smells delicious :) 

Face mask time, I'll pick a face mask depending on what my skin seems to be doing. Relax for ten to fifteen then complete my nighttime skin care routine! 

Pop on some clean pjs, light some candles and then pick the evenings viewing material. At the moment this is including The OC as I'm loving re watching my favourite episodes. 

Taking time out just for yourself and to make yourself feel better, I think is really important. Especially if you've been feeling slightly rotton. Everytime I have a bad day you can guarantee this is what I'll be doing at the end of it. 

What gets you out of a bad schlump?? Any go to tips?? :) xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment